Monday, September 29, 2008

Unsolved problem - Face it - Keep on track!


When we have a big problem that doesn't presents a solution (depends on the nature of the problem off-course), how should we deal with it? You can ask: Why doesn't have a solution?We answer: Because it is a phisical/structural problem - we can't change it. One accident that changes the live of many people including entire companies.
...............................................................................................
I was a professional handball. It last 14 years. Enough. My body doesn't want more. I am facing it. It is already past and I can't influence it anymore.
...............................................................................................
The solution comes when we are able to handle such a deep change, as the lost of someone we respect or loved (in this case handball itself). Handball was my best school. 

I am posting this article to thank to everyone that helped me to reach good performances when I was a player.

Without others I wouldn't be able to reach anything, I am quite sure of this.
...............................................................................................

The future is inmense if our brain is able to keep on track. I will succeed with the same formula I used in handball. With your help. Next year I will publish a book. 




Regards and Thanks
Ricardo Andorinho

No comments: